- One contract for all vehicles in your fleet.
- No need to stop at Customer Service Points to top-up the OBU account.
- Payment for OBU deposit and toll will be undertaken via the fleet card.
Registration Procedure (at Fleet Card Issuer office):
- Register at your Fleet Card Issuer (either personally at their office or at their Website).
- Fill in, print out and sign from your side the User Contract in 2 copies.
- Forward the following documents to the Fleet Card Issuer either personally or send it via mail:
- Registration certificate of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur (original or copy) (not necessary for private persons).
- ID of a person responsible for the registration.
- Power of attorney to sign the agreement.
- Vehicle registration documents (original or copy) for all vehicles in the fleet.
- Emission Class Certificate (original or copy, upon availability; if not included in the vehicle registration documents).
- User Contract in 2 copies signed from your side.
The documents issued in foreign language shall be accompanied with the translation to Russian or Belarusian languages, except for the documents the form whereof is approved by the international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
For residents of the Republic of Belarus: receive personalized OBUs for all vehicles of the company at a time at your fleet card issuer’s office or at a Customer Service Point within 3-5 days (depending on a number of vehicles and according to your agreement with your fleetcard issuer).
For NON-residents of the Republic of Belarus: receive a personalized onboard unit when entering the Republic of Belarus at any BelToll Customer Service Point.