- Registration at Customer Service Points.
- Separate user contract for each vehicle in your fleet.
- Recommended for small fleets of vehicles (up to five) that use the toll road rarely
- In cash in BYR only;
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Belkart);
- Fleet Cards (Belorusneft, Berlio, E100, Eurowag, euroShell, DKV Euro Service).
The driver has the obligation to control the balance of the OBU before entering a tolled road. Every time the OBU informs about a low balance, you should top up immediately at the nearest Customer Service Point along the toll road network.
- Register at www.beltoll.by.
- Visit a Customer Service Point with the following documents:
- Registration certificate of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur (original or copy) (not necessary for private persons).
- ID of a person responsible for the registration.
- Power of attorney to sign the agreement (template is available to download at www.beltoll.by).
- Vehicle registration document (original or copy) for legal entity and original document for private person.
- Emission Class Certificate (original or copy, upon availability; if not included in the vehicle registration documents)
The documents issued in foreign language shall be accompanied with the translation to Russian or Belarusian languages, except for the documents the form whereof is approved by the international treaties of the Republic of Belarus.
- Sign the contract.
- Pay the OBU deposit.The deposit amount is EUR 20 for vehicles with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 3.5 tons, and EUR 50 for vehicles with a maximum laden weight exceeding 3.5 tons. The deposit shall be paid in Belarusian rubles at the official exchange rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment.
- Top up your onboard unit account in Belarusian rubles: the minimum pre-payment is EUR 25; the maximum pre-payment remaining balance is EUR 350.
- Receive a personalized onboard unit in a Customer Service Point and install it on your vehicle in accordance with the User Manual / Installation Instruction.