Dear BelToll system users! In order to start your work with BelToll, please complete the following 5 steps:
1. Determine whether you should pay the toll
Drivers of the following vehicles are to pay for using the toll roads included in the BelToll system:
- Motor vehicles with maximum laden weight of more than 3.5 tonnes;
- Motor vehicles with maximum laden weight of 3.5 tonnes and less registered beyond the Customs Union.
Except for the vehicles exempt from toll payment:
2. Identify the payment mode
BelToll offers two payment modes:
- Post-payment is only available to vehicles with maximum laden weight of more than 3.5 tonnes;
- Pre-payment is available to all vehicles.
3. Register, sign a contract, and receive an on-board unit (OBU)
4. Top-up your OBU balance (for the pre-paid mode)
Pay a deposit for your OBU and top-up your balance in Belarusian rubles:
- Minimum pre-payment balance — 25 euros;
- Maximum pre-payment balance — 350 euros.
Please, remember to top-up your balance regularly to avoid violations that result in substitute toll payment!
5. Install your OBU
You will receive an installation guide together with an OBU at a BelToll distribution point. Please read the guide carefully: