The following vehicles shall be exempt from paying toll when using toll roads within the BelToll system:
- vehicles registered in member states of EEU (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia) with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 3.5 tons, as well as trailers towed by them;
- motorbikes and motorcycles;
- wheeled tractors and self-propelled vehicles registered in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
- vehicles covered by Decree No. 349 of the President of the Republic of Belarus ‘On introducing amendments and additions to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus’ dated August 10, 2015;
- Special operation vehicles*;
- Vehicles used for the purposes of ensuring the defensive capacity and enforcement of the law *;
- Fixed-route taxis used for urban transportation of passengers *;
- vehicles used for emergency response or transportation of humanitarian aid to the population of the Republic of Belarus and other countries *.
* Owners of these vehicles must address the State Institution Belavtostrada (4th Zagorodny pereulok, 58a, Minsk, 220073) for conclusion of the road user contract in exemption mode. To download the application form for this contract conclusion please click here.