The following vehicles shall be exempt from paying toll when using toll roads within the BelToll system:
- vehicles registered in member states of EEU (Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia) with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 3.5 tonnes, as well as trailers towed by them;
- Vehicles with the maximum laden weight not exceeding 3.5 tonnes that are not registered on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union member states, and are imported by individuals onto the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union, or acquired by individuals on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union member states and imported onto the territory of the Republic of Belarus, and trailers towed by such vehicles, – within 10 days from the date they are released by the customs authorities for use on the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union without restrictions on use and disposal, or from the date of their acquisition, respectively;
- motorbikes and motorcycles;
- wheeled tractors and self-propelled vehicles registered in the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
- Special operation vehicles*;
- Vehicles used for the purposes of ensuring the defensive capacity and enforcement of the law *;
- Fixed-route taxis used for urban transportation of passengers *;
- vehicles used for emergency response or transportation of humanitarian aid to the population of the Republic of Belarus and other countries *.
* Owners of these vehicles must address the State Institution Belavtostrada (4th Zagorodny pereulok, 58a, Minsk, 220073) for conclusion of the road user contract in exemption mode. To download the application form for this contract conclusion please click here.