The operator of BelToll system would like to remind you that the correct payment of tolls, as well as collection of the substitution fees, is enforced by the authorized Transport Inspection officers at the following stationary check points:
|256 ul. Suvorova, Grodno||8am-8pm|
|123/1 ul. Minskaya, Bobruysk||8am-8pm|
|45 ul. Leytenanta Ryabtseva, Brest||8am-8pm|
|113 ul. Selitskogo, Minsk||8am-8pm|
|170 ul. Slavgorodskoe shosse, Mogilev||8am-8pm|
|11 ul. Stroiteley, Orsha||8am-8pm|
|19 ul. Borunskaya, Ashmyany||8am-8pm|
Moreover, compliance with the procedure of toll roads usage in the Republic of Belarus is also ensured by mobile Transport Inspection units and at the weight and dimension control points of the Transport Inspection of the Ministry of Transport and Communication of the Republic of Belarus.
The following events shall be regarded as the violation of toll collection procedure:
Failure to Pay:
- absence of the OBU in the vehicle;
- absence of fixed payment on the OBU;
- improper use of the OBU in the vehicle;
- use of an OBU not ready to pay;
- usage of malfunctioning OBU in the vehicle;
- illegal use of the OBU designed for exempted vehicles.
- use of the OBU configured for the lesser quantity of axles than prescribed by the User Manual for this vehicle;
- usage of the OBU not personalized for this vehicle.
In accordance with the p. 57 of the Rules of Collection of tolls for the use of the Toll Roads in the Republic of Belarus in case of violation of the procedure for collection of tolls the Substitution Fee shall be paid by the owner (proprietor) of the vehicle.
The evidence of the violation of the rules of the collection of toll shall be:
- the information automatically generated by the Electronic Control System, including time, date and place of passing the Station;
- the fact of detection by the authorized representative of the Transport Inspection the failure to pay or the short payment.
In case of violation of the toll collection procedure an authorized Transport Inspection official constitutes the Act of Violation containing the requirements of paying the Substitution Fee and the receipt indicating the Fee amount.
If the toll road user is not paying the Substitution Fee on the spot, he is obliged to make the payment not later than 30 days from the moment of execution of the Act of violation.
Roads users who are NON-residents of the Republic of Belarus can pay the Substitution Fee in Belarusian rubles, Russian rubles, euro, US dollars.
Amounts of Substitution Fee (approved by the Ministry of Transport and Communications, Resolution No 21 dated 17.06.2013).